United in Community. Rooted in Trust.
We are all doing our part to stay safe and alleviate the COVID-19 virus from our community. Times have changed, but our work continues as real estate has been deemed an essential service. We are learning new ways to conduct real estate from a distance and honor the requests of the government and health officials. For now, we are taking a back seat to the heroes in these times - our doctors and nurse, first responders, delivery drivers, grocery store and pharmacy works, teachers and restaurateurs who are leading the fight to protect, feed and educate in these unique and challenging days. At the same time, we remain committed to our work for you. When your real estate needs become your top priority, we'll be here. We are using this time to sharpen our skills, learn new approaches, and study the market. We'll put that to work for you.
What Does Home Buying and Selling
look like in the age of COVID-19?
While our cities, state and entire globe face the same health threats, we recognize that for some, home buying and selling must happen - and we are here to help.
Home buying and selling can be a stressful time and now more than ever. All of us at the Tom Gross Team at Kentwood Real Estate are here for you - whether the time to buy or sell is now or in the future. The following are just a few of the ways we are navigating with you through this:
Buying a home during our unprecedented time? Concerned about the effects of COVID-19 on your home search?
- While we can no longer conduct showings in-person without a signed sales contract, we can still utilize effective tools to view residential listings virtually through amazing technologies like Facebook Live, Microsoft Teams, 3D Tours and Video. These all provide a great, safe way to walk through a home virtually.
- If the perfect property happens to come available, we can still write contracts subject to buyer's approval after visual inspection.
- Then sit back and relax. We use digital contracts so you can review and sign from your home. We are in touch with lenders to guide you through lending options and timelines. We can manage the entire transaction virtually, minimizing your risk to exposure.
Now is a great time to start your home search as well! We would be happy to ensure that you remain up to date with the newest market activity by setting you up to receive listing alerts which notify you within 30 minutes that a property that meets your criteria has come available.
Currently selling or considering selling now?
The Governor of Colorado has deemed real estate an essential business in an effort to not hinder real estate transactions from happening. We know how to keep the entire transaction running smoothly while practicing social distancing measures.
- Our Photographers, Matterport virtual photography, and videographers have put in place stringent practices in an effort to keep you, our client, and themselves from harm's way. If your property is vacant, we can also utilize virtual staging.
- We can use our technology to show homes with 3D and virtual video tours to give prospective buyers and their brokers the most realistic tours possible. We can then ensure that they are only entering your home after seeing it online and have a signed contract.
- Similar to the home buying process, all of our contract work can be conducted digitally, allowing all parties to remain apart and minimize any risk.
- If you would like to discuss the market and our approach to successfully helping you at this time, please contact us today. We can use Microsoft Teams or other meeting platforms to discuss our marketing plan to ensure that you understand our approach. We can determine the best timing and pricing for your specific situation.
These are unprecedented times, but we are prepared and passionate about helping our clients. Keeping safety and health as our top priority, we can accomplish your goals with as little risk as possible.
For now, the most important thing is to stay safe & stay positive!
Information obtained as of April 8, 2020 and is subject to change.