HGTV defines Professional Staging as -
"Highlight your home's strengths, downplay its weaknesses, and appeal to the greatest possible pool of prospective buyers with these home-staging tips."
Benefits of Home Staging:
- You will make a lot more money – You can get up to 20% more in your sales price when you stage a home vs. the marketed competition according to the International Association of Home Staging Professionals 2020 survey.
- The cost of staging …. Not a dime – The Tom Gross Team offers complimentary occupied staging for every client! Part of our White Glove Service.
- Your house will sell faster – According to the International Association of Home Staging Professionals 2020 survey, staging helps sell homes 3 to 30 times faster.
- Buyers can visualize themselves living there – In a 2019 National Association Realtor Survey, over 83% of Buyers find it easier to visualize the STAGED property as their next home.
- Online property photos will stand out – According to NAR, over 95% of buyers are online FIRST looking at photos of the home BEFORE they go visit or call an agent and 50% of home buyers found their home online.
- Home sellers have a difficult time viewing their home objectively as a buyer – If you can’t view objectively, you can’t package effectively. According to Forbes, it is very difficult for a seller to be objective about their home and view it as a potential home buyer.
- Your home’s “FLAWS” can be overlooked – According to NAR, almost a third of home buyers will “overlook” property faults when a home is professionally staged.
- You can relax – You will have the satisfaction of knowing you have done everything possible to get a quick sale and not leave money on the table. According to NAR 2019 Profile of Home Staging, 44% of buyer's agents say that staging a home increases the dollar value offered.
- Only 28% of listing agents stage all homes, NAR 2019 Profile of Home Staging. - The Tom Gross Team provides complimentarily occupied home staging to all of our clients to make their home will stand out from the competition!
- Not staging will only help sell the competition – Competition can be stiff and home buyers have very high expectations. Successful Realtors know one of the keys to competing is professional staging because it creates great online presentations, drives buyer traffic to the home, and brings offers.
People often confuse decorating with staging. The simplest way to think of the difference is decorating reflects your personal style and taste and staging is about making the home appealing to the greatest number of buyers as possible.
We provide a complimentary consultation with certified professional stagers for occupied homes. They will work with you and items in your home to enhance the visual and emotional appeal of your property so that it stands out from the competition and sells quickly for top dollar.
If you are thinking about listing and you want to stand out from the competition give us a call.