United in Community. Rooted in Trust.
We are all doing our part to stay safe and alleviate the COVID-19 virus from our community. Times have changed and we are learning new ways to conduct real estate because we are committed to our work for you. When your real estate needs become your top priority, we'll be here.
What Does Home Selling
look like in the age of COVID-19?
While our cities, state and entire globe face the same health issues, we recognize that some people will still be motivated to sell their home - and we are here to help. Home selling can be a stressful time, now more than ever. All of us at the Tom Gross Team at Kentwood Real Estate are here for you - whether the time to sell is now or in the future. The following are just a few of the ways we are navigating with you through this: HOME SELLING
Are you considering selling your home? Do you have concerns about how COVID-19 can affect the sale of your home? We know how to keep the entire transaction running smoothly while practicing state guidelines.
- Our photographers have put in place stringent practices in an effort to keep you, our client, and themselves from harm's way. They will wear masks and gloves while shooting your property as well as sanitize their equipment before each shoot. Our photographers are met at your property by our Marketing Coordinator, Lori Gross. She will coordinate with you to prep your home. In addition to staging, all lights will need to be on, all doors open, all blinds down and open, etc… so the photographer will not have to touch anything in your property. We also minimize the number of people in your home.
- If you are more comfortable moving out of your property and it will be vacant, we can utilize virtual staging for the key rooms in your property like the kitchen, master bedroom and family, living, dining and media rooms.
- We can use our technology to show homes with 3D walk thru tours, which also generates a floor plan, and virtual tours to give prospective buyers the most realistic tours possible. We also can hold a virtual open house on Facebook and post the video to our Tom Gross Team at Kentwood Real Estate Facebook page so you can share with your friends and family.
- Before showings start, we will provide you with a shoe cover basket and place signs indicating our Showing Protocal
- Masks, disposable gloves and shoe covers are to be worn.
- Wipe down all surfaces touched.
- Wipe down lockbox and keys.
- Do not use the bathroom.
- All showing agents will be given our Showing Protocol prior to the showing and will fill in our COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire.
- Once your home is sold you can sit back and relax. We use digital contracts so you can review and sign from your home. We are in touch with lenders to guide you through lending options and timelines. We can manage the entire transaction virtually, minimizing your risk to exposure. When you are ready to close Landmark Title can even provide curbside closing.
If you would like to discuss the market and our approach to successfully helping you at this time, please contact us. If you would prefer not to meet in person, we can use Microsoft Teams, ZOOM or other meeting platforms to discuss our marketing plan to ensure that you understand our approach. We can determine the best timing and pricing for your specific situation.
If you would like more information, please give us a call at 303-336-0348.
These are unprecedented times, but we are prepared and passionate about helping our clients. Keeping safety and health as our top priority, we can accomplish your goals with as little risk as possible.
For now, the most important thing is to stay safe & stay positive!